Thursday 1 May 2008

The night...begins...


Ok so. I'm gonna try this blogging malarky again.


Why?

Well, truth be told, I've been thinking about starting it again for a while but the main reason for not bothering my arse to do it was that I didn't really know anyone else who blogged, so it seemed pretty fruitless. However, in the past couple of weeks, a couple of friends (Paul and Simon) have started/restarted blogging (links to the side). So I think I may give this a decent push now, I figure if I force myself to update this (almost) daily for about a month (it seems fitting that I start on the 1st of May) then I might actually stick at it this time. In an ideal world, this will be a roaring success, I'll turn it into a book and make millions from selling the tv rights to ITV2.

So, in this blog, you can expect to see me talking about are (but not limited to):
  • Whatever nonsense I have been watching/reading/listening to
  • My musings about the latest disaster to hit Aberdeen Football Club
  • My severe dislike of tabloid newspapers, and my related addiction to buying tabloid newspapers (and that includes the Metro)
  • General computer game stuff and about how amazing I am at them. All of them.
  • Public transport
Sod it, I can't be bothered outlining anymore stuff that I "might" talk about. Hows about I write it and you read it? Deal?

No comments: