Thursday 1 May 2008

A brief glossary

I thought I better do a quick glossary of some of the stuff I'll be writing about, because it saves me from doing it later...

  • The Shed - This is my flat. It's not a shed.
  • Shetland - Where I spent my formative years.
  • Edinburgh - If you don't know where this is, then I question why you are reading this in the first place. I also live here.
  • The Tree House - My work place. It's not in a tree.
  • Nelly, G and Co - My 3 flatmates.
  • Ghostie, Mousey and Johnson - My 3 other flatmates that may or may not be figments of my/our imagination
  • Roy Beer - My home brew
  • Aberdeen FC - They hold my heart, and regularly kick the shit out of it.
  • Hollyoaks - One half of the Twin Pillars of Early Evening TV
  • Neighbours - The other half of the Twin Pillars of Early Evening TV
There will likely be more, I promise to explain as I go along.

No comments: