Friday 2 May 2008

The lost art of doing nothing at all


I've done nothing today. Absolutely nothing. It's not a bad thing as I didn't plan on doing anything, echoed by my lack of any alarms set this morning. I'm not even planning on leaving the shed today.

Given the weather today, I probably should have ventured outside as it looks almost like summer out there...so I've probably cursed Edinburgh to a weekend of shite weather, my bad?

I think everyone needs a day like this now and again. Just a day to close your mind off to absolutely everything, everything that I could have done today will still be there tomorrow, and I've even got Monday off aswell (thanks to this crazy system of having 2 long weekends in May...and then nothing until September...).

Enough of this, I've got Lost and Peep Show to watch tonight. Peace



No comments: